Monday, March 1, 2010

AoW Response

This weeks AoW was very controversal. It was a very interesting story to read and my heart goes out to Jordan Brown and his family. However, after reading this article, I found myself siding with the state prosecutors. All of the evidence was against Jordan whether you like it or not. He killed that woman who just happened to be pregnant, so I believe if your 11 years old you know right from wrong. Jordan knew that killing someone is the wrong thing, but he chose to do it. I would like to see Jordan tried as an adult, because he is a danger to society and justice needs to be served for the lives he took. On an economics side of this issue, if Jordan is sentenced to life in prison, I think prosecutors should just give him the death penalty. I say this because the average prisoner costs tax payers roughly $30,000 a year, so why not save a few million dollars and just end his life. We have to get out of this recession somehow and with a killer not in our world anymore is ok with me. Sounds harsh, but its the truth people.

No comments:

Post a Comment