Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost

I am sorry, but sometimes, you just don't want to be here anymore.
You're fed up with everything and everyone.
You feel lost in the world that surrounds you.
Life is just unfair.
You look at someone you love and see the future...
They look at you and see the past.
I shut my eyes in order to see.
You wonder what you're going to amount to in life.
Will it end well, or bad?
I am sorry, but sometimes, I don't want to be here anymore.
Life is unfair to me.
What should I do?
I can't fathom leaving my life.
I won't, I can't.
I find joy with the words that I write on this paper.
I find joy with the ones I love.
I am a happier person when I talk to her,
But at the same time she is the root to all of my sadness.
I am sorry, but sometimes, I just don't want to be here anymore.

1 comment: